The ECLT Foundation and the Tobacco Industry & Marketing Board (TIMB) organised the ‘Good practices in working with and through third-party suppliers to address child labour in tobacco growing in Zimbabwe’ webinar, which took place on August 18 2022.
This is the first of a series of webinars, which will provide a platform for child labour experts, growers associations, business, government, agriculture unions and other local and international stakeholders to share experiences and best practices in monitoring and incentivising third-party suppliers to prevent and address child labour, focusing on the Zimbabwe context.
- Innocent Mugwagwa - ECLT Foundation
- Meanwell Gudu - Tobacco Industry & Marketing Board
- Benjamin Smith - ILO
- Mat Wilde - Curverid Tobacco
- Tyson Ngongoni - Ethical Leaf Tobacco
- Rodney Ambrose - Zimbabwe Tobacco Association
- Pascal Masocha and Austin Muswere - Trade unions